This task force will discuss innovative policies to deal with multiple forms of inequality, including income, gender and generational divides.
The task force will also discuss methods to measure wealth beyond gross domestic product (GDP), as well as ways to improve the governance, legitimacy and accountability of and trust in state institutions. It will also seek to understand the role of cultural capital and the social inclusion of migrants in creating prosperous societies.
- Reducing inequality and promoting citizen welfare, including beyond material prosperity
- Bridging the cross-generational divide
- Wealth measurements beyond GDP
- Improving the governance, legitimacy, accountability, and trust in state institutions
- Fostering social cohesion through innovative policies and programs
- Support for civil society and women's empowerment
- The role of cultural capital
- The social inclusion of migrants